bow. stom. Joanna Gawda
specialist in orthodontics
A graduate of the Medical University of Lublin. A member of the Polish Orthodontic Society, the European Orthodontic Society, the American Association of Orthodontists, the World Federation of Orthodontists. The winner of the 2017 Dentist title in the Lublin province. Participant of courses and conferences in Poland and abroad. Translator of medical courses in the field of orthodontics.
Orthodontic treatment includes:
1. Fixed equipment
2. Removable devices
3. Orthodontic treatment of bone defects
4. Treatment of temporomandibular joints
In addition, he successfully conducts orthodontic treatment of patients qualified for surgery (bone defects), prosthetic restorations (implants / bridges), for the treatment of temporomandibular joint disorders (SSŻ).
VISIT TO THE ORTHODONTICAL CABINET:
1. orthodontic consultation – examination and medical history
2. radiological photo (pantomogram and tele-side head), photos are taken at our headquarters
4. analysis and presentation of an individual treatment plan
5. selection of appropriate treatment (fixed, removable)